- What is GoRecess?
- Why should you use GoRecess?
- Is my credit card information secure?
- I am a class provider and would love to add my classes to GoRecess....how do I do that?
- Can I write a review for a class I didn't book through GoRecess?
- How far in advance can I book a class?
- What Is the No-Show, Cancellation & Refund Policy?
- What types of classes are included in each of the categories?
- Does it cost anything to get all of these great benefits?
- Do you have a mobile app?
- Is it possible to book classes in other countries?
- I'm a studio owner on GoRecess and I'd like to submit content to appear on the blog. What should I do?
What is GoRecess?
GoRecess is the premier one-stop destination to find, book and review the best fitness classes. We’re here to help you stay motivated and find your best class of the day, where you want, when you want, so you can be your best every day.
Why should you use GoRecess?
GoRecess allows you to easily:
- Gain centralized access to thousands of classes and an extensive variety of workouts nationwide
- Search for classes based on type of workout, from yoga and cardio to pilates and martial arts and more
- Find a class that is most convenient to your location and schedule
- Invite friends and find workout buddies to attend classes with
- Discover new classes and studios that you weren’t aware of
- Rate and review the classes you take and see what others are saying about classes, instructors and studios to find the best workout for your needs
- Track all of your classes and payments in one place so you can see all the workouts you have completed and schedule new ones
- Mix up your workouts and take fun new classes at whatever studio you want without being tied to one gym or studio membership
Is my credit card information secure?
Protecting your credit card information is extremely important to us. As such, GoRecess transmits all payment information using SSL (https) encryption and complies with the highest PCI data security standards.
I am a class provider and would love to add my classes to GoRecess....how do I do that?
We are adding new classes and studios every day and GoRecess is a great way to attract new customers, fill your classes and market your studio. Please provide your information here and we would be happy to discuss adding you to our platform!
Can I write a review for a class I didn't book through GoRecess?
How far in advance can I book a class?
Each studio has its own reservation policies, but no classes can be booked more than 14 days in advance.
What Is the No-Show, Cancellation & Refund Policy?
No Shows. If you book a class via GoRecess and do not arrive in time to take the class or reschedule with the studio (as outlined below), then you will forfeit the purchase price and may not receive a refund or store credit.
Cancellations and Refunds. Reservations and prepaid services purchased via GoRecess are non-refundable. If you would like to reschedule a class, you must contact the studio directly and it is up to the studio's discretion to reschedule your appointment.
What types of classes are included in each of the categories?
GoRecess provides access to thousands of classes to suit all of your workout needs. If you know what type of workout you’re looking for, we have broken the classes into the following categories to help make your search that much easier. If you’re not sure what you’re in the mood for, just select all and we’ll find all of the classes that fit your location and schedule needs.
Yoga: Includes all types of yoga classes, including vinyasa, hatha, bikram, iyengar, yin, jivamukti and kundalini, in addition to meditation and stretching classes
Pilates & Barre: Includes all pilates and barre classes, in addition to gyrotonics, gyrokinesis, SPX, IM=X, and Megaformer classes
Cardio: Classes that are focused on getting your heart rate up and making you sweat, including indoor cycling/biking, boot camp, kickboxing, boxing, taebo, rowing, running, tabata, elliptical, step, aerobics, swimming, tennis and more
Strength & Conditioning: Tone up with weight training and sculpting classes, including kettlebell, CrossFit, TRX, power plate and interval training classes
Dance: Get ready to move to music and get a great workout at the same time, with Zumba, pole dancing and striptease workouts, hip hop, capoeira, belly dancing and salsa classes
Pre-Natal / Mommy & Me: For all of you moms-to-be who want to stay in shape while pregnant or recent moms who want to shed some of those post-baby pounds. Includes pre-natal, post-natal and mommy & me classes
Martial Arts: Muay thai, sparring, tae kwon do, jiu jitsu, grappling, judo, kenpo, karate, kung fu, tai chi, qi gong
Does it cost anything to get all of these great benefits?
No, joining GoRecess is absolutely free!
Do you have a mobile app?
Not yet, but we’re working on it and hope to have one for you soon! In the meantime, GoRecess is mobile-friendly so you can find and book workouts from anywhere.
Is it possible to book classes in other countries?
Currently, you can only book classes on GoRecess in the U.S., but we will keep you posted when international booking is available. In the meantime, you can book classes across the U.S. for any domestic travel you might be doing.
I'm a studio owner on GoRecess and I'd like to submit content to appear on the blog. What should I do?
We love helping our studio owners and instructors get their voices heard. If you have a piece of content you'd like considered for publication, e-mail us your submission at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get back to you promptly.